Human Language Technology Center of Excellence
Stieff Building / 810 Wyman Park Drive
Baltimore, Maryland 21211-2840
(410) 516-4800 / Fax (410) 516-6700 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Language Technology Center of Excellence is located just one-half mile west of the Homewood Campus of the Johns Hopkins University in the former site of the Stieff Silver Company.
The JHU Remington Shuttle stops at 810 Wyman Park Drive.
- From I-95 (southbound) or from I-695 (the Baltimore Beltway): Take the beltway toward Towson to exit 23, I-83 Southbound. Take I-83 until you reach the Exit for 28th Street. Stay to the left at the exit (it splits), and follow 28th Street to the light at Sisson Street, staying to the left. Make a left at Sisson Street and follow this for 2 lights to Wyman Park Drive. At the Wyman Park Drive light, make a left and you will see the Stieff Building on your right.
- From I-95(northbound): Take exit 53 onto I-395 north toward downtown Baltimore, then take the exit to Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and follow the directions from Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard below.
- From Maryland 295 (BWI Airport & the Baltimore-Washington Parkway): Entering Baltimore, the parkway becomes Russell Street. Stay on Russell Street until (with the new M&T Bank Stadium to your right and Oriole Park at Camden Yards looming before you) you reach the right-hand exit marked Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard (look carefully for this; the signs are small). This exit will put you very briefly on a service road parallel to Russell Street. Stay to the left and take the ramp marked Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard. Follow the directions (below) from Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
- From Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard: Take King Boulevard north until it ends at Howard Street (remain in one of the middle lanes of King Boulevard to avoid a premature forced right or left turn). Turn left at Howard Street and proceed about 2 miles. Turn left onto 29th Street. Stay in the center lane until you cross Huntingdon Avenue and then get in the right-hand lane. At the bottom of the hill, bear right onto Sisson Street. Turn left at the first traffic signal onto Wyman Park Drive.
- From the Jones Falls Expressway (I-83) southbound: Take the 28th Street exit and go left on 28th Street. Turn left on Sisson Street. Go one block past 29th Street, turn left at the traffic signal onto Wyman Park Drive.
- From Baltimore’s Penn Station: If you opt to take a taxi/ridesharae from Penn Station to the Stieff Building, the fee should be quite modest. Tell the driver to take the on-ramp to I-83 Northbound and immediately get off at the next exit (28th Street), then follow 28th Street, staying on the left, to the next light (Sisson Street). Make a left onto Sisson Street. Go through the next light (29th Street), and at the following light (Wyman Park Drive) make a left.
The HLTCOE is in the newer, smaller section of the building. Visitors may park in either of the parking lots on Wyman Park Drive.